Monday, June 01, 2020

Monday Smile

Some humour to start the week.

A woman walks into the doctor’s office and asks the receptionist to see the doctor.

Receptionist: “What is the reason for the appointment.”

Woman #1: “I have a sore throat.”

Receptionist: “Okay, go into the next room and take off all your clothes. Then sit and wait on one of the chairs in the waiting room.”

Woman #1: “I came here to have my throat checked, not my pants pressed.”

Receptionist: “I am sorry. The doctor insists on seeing all his patients with their clothes off.”

Woman #1 in a huff: “If I must, I will.” 

When she emerges from the change room, she sees another woman sitting on a chair, naked from the ankles up.

Woman #1 to woman #2: “Can you believe this? I came here to have my throat checked and I have to get naked!”

Woman #2 to woman #1: “Don’t complain. I just came here to pay a bill.”

No comments: